Q1. Who is responsible for managing my information?
This is the privacy notice of the fearlessdaphne.com owner. In this document, "we", "our", or "us" refer to the fearlessdaphne.com owner.
Q2. How do I contact you?
Q3. What information do we collect?
We may collect the following types of personal data from you, all depending on how you interact with us:
• name and contact information (such as email address, postal address)
• order and payment information
• IP address and information about your browsing habits
• social media handles
• requests, reviews and opinions
• any other personal data you may submit to us.
Our primary goal in collecting personal information from you is to:
• verify your identity
• help us improve our products and services
• carry out requests made by you on the site
• investigate or settle inquiries or disputes
• comply with any applicable law, court order, other judicial process, or the requirements of a regulator
• enforce our agreements with you
• provide support for the provision of our Services
• use as otherwise required or permitted by law.
Payment: method, Please note that we do not capture or store your full card details: payment is handled by our payment service providers (PayPal).
Q4. How do we use your information?
We use your personal information to:
• Communicate with you, including for example, responding to your emails, messages on social media
• Process your payments
• Manage the sale and send you the products you purchase on our website.
Q5. On what legal basis will we process your information?
We will always process your personal information on lawful grounds and in particular on the grounds set out below:
5 a. Performance of a Contract
Much of the time, our use of your data will be because of the contract between us – that is, in relation to your purchase.
5 b. Legitimate Interest
We may use your name and contact details to tell you about our things which we think may be of interest to you whilst you are staying with us. You can ask us to stop doing so at any time.
We also may use your details for fraud and crime prevention.
5 c. Consent
We may ask your consent to receive marketing information when you purchase something. You can withdraw your consent at any time.
5 d. Legal Obligation
We are under certain binding legal obligations, such as accounting to the government for tax and making financial records available for audit. We retain data for six years following the end of the tax year in which you purchase from us.
Q6. Who will you share my information with?
In order to provide you with the service we may share your information with:
• Third party company EmailMeForm when you fill a contact form on our website.
• Our third party mailing system Mailchimp
• Our accountants, the taxman, and anyone whom we legally have to
• Others where it would be in your vital interests.
We may also disclose your personal data without your permission in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights
Q7. How do you manage my information?
Your data is kept securely on password protected devices. Paper records are kept securely in our office. We use a UK based email provider, but we also backup your emails on Apple tablets/computers/phones. This data may then be backed-up by Apple which is based in the US.
Q8. Updating Your Details?
To obtain a copy or update any information that we hold, please email or write to us.
Q9. How long will we hold your information for?
We retain data for six years following the end of the tax year in which you contacted us or purchased something on the website.
Q10. Your rights
You have the right to ask us at any time:
• to confirm whether we hold any of your personal data;
• to send you a copy of any personal data that we hold about you;
• to correct any inaccuracies in your personal data and to add relevant details where the personal data we hold is incomplete;
• to delete (to the extent possible) any of your personal data, where we are required by law to do so;
• to stop processing your personal data, where we are required by law to do so;
• to let you have a portable copy of the personal data we hold about you, where we are required by law to do so;
• to stop processing any of your personal data that we process on the basis of our legitimate interests; and
• to stop sending you marketing material.
• Where we have reached a decision that affects you by processing your personal data automatically then you have the right to speak to someone to discuss that decision.
We do not use your personal data for the purpose of profiling.
Where we process your personal data on the basis that you have given us your consent to do so then you may contact us at any time to withdraw your consent
• If a dispute is not settled then we hope you will agree to attempt to resolve it by engaging in good faith with us in a process of mediation or arbitration.
• If you are in any way dissatisfied about how we process your personal information, you have a right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner's Office. This can be done at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/
Q11. Does the notice apply to linked websites?
Our websites contain links to other websites. This privacy notice only applies to this website so when you link to other websites you should read their own privacy policies.